This is a defunct Power Supply Station at Kankanahalli town, Ramanagar Dist of Karnataka. Commissioned in 1926-27 to receive power from the Shivanasamudra Power Grid, this station was largely used to divert power to the Kolar Gold Fields. This station is a part of our history as Sivanasamudra grid was the first in South India and second in Asia to generate power for homes and industries across Karnataka and rest of India.